Popular Search

Users are Crazy to Download Windows 7 Pre-Beta

| | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

I still use Windows XP and I am satisfied with it. I am not sure that I would like to go for Vista. Now, it seems that many people are interested about Windows 7. Microsoft has not released it yet officially and has only given pre-beta person to some selected people but it seems that many people have got a chance to use it and tested thanks to a torrent sites. Many visits became crazy to download this fashion and it caused a lot of trouble for many sites who are offering the download.

I’m curious to see the response of Microsoft about windows 7 finding its way to the torrent site. After all, Microsoft is totaled a game is any kind of piracy and is working hard in different parts of the world to protect its copyright.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment