Popular Search

Eee PC 901: Eight Hours of Battery Life?

| | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

Unbelievable! This is the expressions that came to my mind when I saw the report: Eee PC 901 to offer faster SSD, longer battery life in Electronista. I really wish that it comes to my country very soon. Well, I am not sure if Asus is really going to do that or not. I am quoting a small part from the report:

A new ASUS Eee PC 901 model has been spotted for sale in France that offers a high-speed 16GB solid state drive (SSD) along with a new, six-cell 8700mAh battery that is good for 7.2V and should provide users with as much as eight hours of battery life.

I wondered why it was found in France first not in USA? It is time of Black Friday 2008 and many American retailed are worried about the business prospect. Nevertheless, I am impressed with the battery life and I think that Eee PC 901 will become very popular with this kind of battery life.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment