Popular Search

4G Coming in 2011 in USA?

| 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

When I read this kind of news I feel sad because in my city, I have is still not experienced 3G of technology in mobile phone or in Internet. So, it is really painful for me to see that many people are not talking about 4G. Well, this is life and what we can do about it! It is expected that 4G technology will really revolutionize wireless industry and it will make business and personal life much easier and more entertaining. People will be able to get and send high speed data anywhere anytime. This is really exciting and I really look forward to it from now.

AT&T has informed everyone that it will come out with 4G a facility in year 2011. It was earlier thought that the technology will come in the middle of 2010 but I guess that economic recession has changed the mindset officials of AT&T.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment