Popular Search

Read your e-mails of Lenovo ThinkPad in BlackBerry through Constant Connect ExpressCard

| , , | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

I am not a businessman but I still sometimes feel the necessity of having access to my emails when I am outside of home. Specially, When I go out of the city and then I feel very helpless and I do not have access to my emails. So, I can naturally understand the feeling of Business executives and top level managers when they are all the time of traveling from one city to another model from one country to another country. Lenovo and RIM have now joined their hands together and are going to bring out an excellent solution to this problem. Very soon, you will be able to read your company emails of Lenovo ThinkPad in BlackBerry through Constant Connect ExpressCard.

This is very good news for all the Lenovo and BlackBerry users. Even if your laptop is a shutdown or do not have power still it is not a problem and you can have access to your company e-mail server. Of course, you’ll have to pay some price for this Constant Connect ExpressCard and but the price in USA will be $150 and you will have to wait another three – four months to get it if you are in USA. However, if you are outside of the USA then you’ll have to wait longer.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment