Popular Search

Social Networking Sites are Not That Much Safe

| 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

I think that I am one of those few persons who do not use Facebook in this age. Many of my friends and colleagues all the time ask me this question that why I do not have a Facebook account yet. I remind them that I have hardly any account in any social bookmark site. The main reason that I try to avoid it is that it is really time consuming and I can see many people around me who spend a lot of time everyday after this kind of thing. Well, I feel somehow vindicated this news in PC World that social networks are under the risk of security threat and it is very bad and people should be careful about it. Of course, I live in Asia and we have hardly any sensitive information to lose by hacking or any other way. However, if you use a lot of credit cards and other kind of things, then you should be very careful about social networking sites.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment