Popular Search

Windows 7 20% Faster Than Vista? Is it Amazing?

| , | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

I started using computer with windows 98 operating system. Well, I remember that those days, the power of computer and operating system was very weak and it took a lot of time to boot a PC. However, to be honest with you, I did not bother about that the day because I had nothing important to do with my computer. However, now I am a very busy blogger and time is indeed money for me. So, I get a lot to see an operating system that will really give is much faster boot time. Life Hacker informed the reader just that windows 7 have and will be 20% faster than vista when it comes to boot time.

I am a very happy with this news and I’d thing that it is an amazing news. It would help the users a lot and it will make Windows 7 very attractive to many people.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment