Cyber Monday 2008 Deals: Compaq – Presario CQ50-215NR with AMD Athlon Dual-Core Processor for $399.99 at Best Buy

If you have not bought anything at Black Friday 2008, then this is the deal that I surely ask you to take a serious look. The price looks really unbeatable. I just hope that store pickup facility was available for the laptop so that it could save some shipping expense.

One good thing is: “Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 preloaded”. AMD Athlon X2 QL-60 Dual-Core Processor is something that will attract many users. Because of this processor, the users will be able to work on several things at the same time.

We know that RAM is very important just like processor and there is 2GB DDR2 memory and if you want then you can expand it to 3 GB. Thus, Compaq – Presario CQ50-215NR laptop is ideal for serious users. I was thinking that with such a cheap price, many be the display or hard disk would be below par. Well, 15.4" widescreen display and 160GB hard drive is cool. NVIDIA GeForce 8200M graphics will ensure good quality graphics too. 6.4 lbs. and 1.7" thin size both are good too.

The only thing I did not get too much excited about is battery life of 2 hours and 15 minutes. Then, what you can expect for $399.99 at Best Buy? The regular price is $549.99 and there is discount of $150.00 for Cyber Monday.

Here is the Bestbuy link.

Comments