Popular Search

MSI U115 Hybrid Storage Netbook

| , | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

It is the first Hybrid Storage netbook in the world. It means that this netbook can work on both SSD and HDD hard drives at the same time. Its processor is Intel Atom Z530 1.60GHzand OS is Genuine Windows XP Home. I like Windows XP and I am happy to see that Microsoft is promoting XP for netbooks. As for memory, DDR2 533MHz 1 GB sounds quite good to me and it has the ability to support up to 2GB. I liked its 10" display and I wish that all netbooks had at least this amount of display.

I am quoting some from a press release:

To Freely Operate

- The World's First Hybrid Storage Netbook

The U115 Hybrid is equipped with MSI's Exclusive Hybrid Storage Technology; the very first notebook computer in the world that is capable of operating both SSD and HDD hard drives simultaneously, combining all the features of SSD and HDD in the U115 Hybrid for your enjoyment.

One of the things that prevented me from buying an Asus Eee PC is the small display. 1024x 600 resolution is something I feel comfortable with to browse Internet. It has good battery life too and hybrid storage is ideal for extending battery life. As far as storage is concerned, there are two options:

120Gb/160Gb HDD 2.5" SATA HDD

8Gb/16Gb SSD

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment