Popular Search

Is Microsoft insulting consumers with Windows 7?

| , , , | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

This is a question that may not by PC world blogger Zack Stern. He thinks that Microsoft is insulting the consumers with this matter as they are introducing 6th version. He feels that they should release version and consumer should have more respect from the richest company in the world. In my entry, I have already told that I can not care whether it is a 6th version or 16th version. The only thing I care is that Microsoft should try to address the concern of the low income countries in Asia and Africa. There should be another version exclusively for this people. I even don’t mind if the cheap version is limited with its function.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment