Popular Search

Wheel MacBook: I want your keyboard

| , , | 0 comments »

Bookmark and Share

I do not feel comfortable about typing with laptops. So, the emergence of MacBook Wheel does not bring any good news for me. In the CNN video, I noticed that it took a lot of time to type an email. In fact, it took almost 45 minutes to type an email for an Apple fan. But I see potential in MacBook Wheel because someday, Apple may make a virtual keyboard this way that we will type but there will be no keyboard. Now, the main challenge is to increase the speed that people can enter text in to MacBook Wheel laptops. It is not going to come in the next few months and its price will be over $2500 too. Still, Apple products do not have problem to find enough consumers.


Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments

Recent Post

Recent Comment